Head Start Homes Board update
Today we held our 4th Board Meeting. Our voluntary Board consists of a diverse range of talented leaders in the fields of housing, finance, legal, risk, planning and property. Achievements to date include approving our:
- Vision and Mission Statement
- Preliminary Strategy
- Program Plan - which includes 6 project streams
- End to end value chain
- Establishing Action Groups including the Community Housing Action Group and Funding Action Group.
The Board has also provided guidance on:
- Culture - we encourage diversity and focus on purpose, people and process
- Stakeholder engagement
- Reporting including social benefits and outcomes
- Charity status application.